Chassis: MK Indy RR
Engine: 2.0l Duratec Tyres: Yokohama A048
Built in 2015 for the Sports specials championship of the 750MC. A proven car that achieved 9 wins, 19 podiums, Overall Champion in 2016 and 2nd in Class A Championship
• 2.0l Duratec
• Ported head
• High compression pistons
• Forged rods
• Race line short sump
Has only raced one season since the rebuild and was measured on the dyno at 230 BHP. Higher power can easily be achieved with more aggressive cams as the rest of the engine is already upgraded to suit.
• Gearbox, ford type 9 with long first gear
• Diff is sierra LSD.
• Race Technology Dash 2 with data logging
• blade type anti roll bars designed by cornering force
• Dampers are Protech Shocks single adjustable
• Fine adjuster fitted to steering arm to provide detailed toe adjustment
All this together results in a car that is quite adjustable and responsive to setup changes.
Also comes with a full set of wets